Director Cross-Sectoral Cooperation
- Postgraduate degree(s)/professional qualifications, in relevant policy, management, technical, development, and/or economic fields, in as many of the areas under the purview of the Directorate.
- Extensive management experience, with a minimum of ten (10) years in a senior management position, preferably in a regional or international organization.
- Sound in-depth regional and international experience in public policy development, negotiation and implementation, in as many of the areas under the purview of the Directorate, and experience in briefing ministers and high level senior officials, preferably at the ASEAN level or in the region,
- Strong corporate, strategic and business planning skills.
- Strong leadership, management and administration capabilities.
- Sound understanding of international and regional issues, and knowledge of and commitment to ASEAN ideals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Adequate financial, physical and human resource management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environments and international settings.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with government representatives, public and private sector organisations and other stakeholders.
- Commitment to consultative and collaborative approaches and work practices.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
28 August 2015