Technical Assistant Information Technology Systems (re-advertised)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management Systems or an appropriate related field or discipline with a minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience as IT technical support or helpdesk.
- Experience in handling general IT administration such as document filing, IT inventory, IT procurement or vendor management is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, LAN, Wireless, Internet Technology, Antivirus and Anti Spyware.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Proven skills in problem solving in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Ability to multi-task, work long and irregular hours, perform tasks outside the usual job scope, and willingness to travel frequently on short notice.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
02 October 2014