Technical Officer – APAEC Projects
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, energy management, energy policy and planning, economics or other appropriate specialist discipline. A Master's degree is an advantage. At least three (3) years working experience in the energy sector or in other relevant field in technical capacity is preferred.
- Experience in the development, coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, scorecarding and reporting of projects.
- Knowledgeable on energy issues, global and regional energy trends and developments and has demonstrated skills to coordinate and implement projects and programmes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform project management, such as, project review and evaluation, identifying opportunities for project funding and to prepare quality project reports and other documents; and be able to communicate such reports in meetings, seminar, workshop, etc.;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Ability to multi-task, work long and irregular hours, perform tasks outside of job scope, and willingness to travel on short notice.
- Ability to operate computer with MS Office Software.