Senior Officer Science & Technology
- Postgraduate degree in relevant discipline, Natural Sciences, Engineering or Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy.
- Extensive supervisory experience, within a senior management position with a minimum six (6) years high-level experience in a recognised specialised field.
- Proven experience in research, public policy development and negotiation, and in working closely with government officials.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with public and private sector organisations and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Sound understanding of international and regional issues, and knowledge of and commitment to ASEAN ideals.
- Sound corporate, strategic and business planning skills.
- Sound financial, physical and human resource management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff in a complex work environment.
- High-level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaborative work practices.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
30 September 2014