Senior Officer AIPA, ASEAN Foundation, AICHR and Entities Associated with ASEAN
- Postgraduate Degree or its equivalent in Public Administration, Human Rights, Social Sciences, Development Studies, International Relations, Project Management, or other appropriate specialist discipline.
- A minimum six (6) years high‐level experience in a relevant field, particularly related to a program of this nature in an intergovernmental institution, international organization or international consulting firm. Program development experience in human rights is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language, including significant experience in drafting and summarizing reports, writing concept papers, talking points, speeches and project proposals, and in moderating discussions and delivering presentations.
- Experience in identifying training and professional/technical development needs of staff.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning and the development of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff and work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct both formal and on the job training, and foster the career development goals of staff.
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
- Proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to work outside working hours, over weekends and long hours
- Multitasking skills
- Human rights experience or knowledge is a pre-requisite for the job.
15 May 2015