Assistant Director Environment
- Postgraduate degree in Environmental Studies, Natural Resource Management, Forestry or other appropriate specialist discipline.
- Extensive supervisory experience, within a senior management position with a minimum eight (8) years high-level experience in a recognised specialised field.
- Proven experience in research, public policy development and negotiation, and in working closely with government officials.
- A sound understanding of international and regional issues, and knowledge of and commitment to ASEAN ideals.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning and the development of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff in a complex work environment.
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
- Proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to travel
22 September 2014