Technical Officer Environment – Information Management (re-advertised)
- Bachelor degree in Information and Web-based Communication Technology, Environmental Studies, Natural Resource Knowledge Management, Forestry or an appropriate related field or discipline with a minimum five (5) years relevant work experience in technical role. Candidates with Advanced degree in any of the above disciplines with three (3) years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and experiences on web development, web design and visual communication, including:
- Content Management System (CMS), preferably WordPress
- Web design and web development programming (e.g. CSS and PHP )
- Basic knowledge and skills in Graphic Design and Video Editing (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and other graphic design software)
- Demonstrated knowledge on policy, research and technical skills in the relevant area and willingness to learn and advance such knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Proven skills in problem solving in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Sound oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
- Sound command of English, written and spoken.
30 October 2014