Senior Officer Strategic Planning & Coordination Division
- Advanced degree in International Relations, Social sciences, Economics, Management, or an appropriate related field from a reputable university.
- Extensive supervisory experience, within management position with a minimum six (6) years high-level experience in a recognised specialised field;
- Solid knowledge of and experience in project management and monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Good understanding of aid effectiveness and development cooperation, including experience working in a developing country
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning and the development of policies and procedures
- Understanding of international and regional issues, and knowledge of and commitment to ASEAN ideals;
- High-level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with government representatives, public and private sector organisations and other stakeholders;
- Proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines;
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
10 November 2015